Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Fish Out of Water

This will be a brief entry, as like usual I have procrastinated to the point of being ridiculous, and find myself sitting here at 1am posting the first day of my 365 Project technically a day late.I intend for this to be a project that will force me to deal with several proverbial ghosts that have been haunting me...including the aforementioned habit of putting things off. I am excited to explore more about why I am so mentally turned on by the imagery of tentacles, and also pushing myself to explore new mediums and techniques. So, here it begins...

This is a piece I made several years ago, and I present it to you as my first. This was the first time I used tentacles in one of my works, and I still recall exactly how curious the resulting image made me feel.

But, this we shall explore another time, as my bouncing baby boy will be waking long before I am ready to rise, so I must be off to sleep. Thanks for sharing this with me...I can hardly wait!

Goodnight! 
~Courtney Elizabeth 

2 comments:

  1. Courtney, I am so very much looking forward to following your project over this year. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, I wish you all the best with the project. It will be a fantastic journey, I hope you will enjoy it!!
    I will keep looking in.

    ReplyDelete